Saturday, May 08, 2004
Rarely Asked Questions
I stole this questionaire from my friend Sharon's blog over at Life Discovered since I was kind of uninspired today. :)
1. What is the "theme" on your calendar this year?
My Yahoo Calendar has a theme called "Inspirations" which showcasts mostly pretty landscape pictures.
2. Do you read the newspaper every day?
Yes but I've to admit I usually skip to the comics and advice column section.
The real news I usually read online.
3. What kind of shoes are you wearing right now?
None ... just black socks. I am all relaxed at home. :)
4. What magazines do you subscribe to?
Conde Naste Traveler Magazine and Taste of Home's Light and Tasty
5. What is your favorite condiment?
I would have to say ketchup. Does ranch dressing count as condiment ? :)
6. What was the first occupation you remember wanting to have?
I always wanted to be a writer when going to school. I was always writing stories, inventing characters and storylines. Sometimes I wish I still had the time for that.
7. Are you a green thumb?
No, not at all. I do love plants but they are better off outside.
8. Did you have an imaginary friend when you were little?
I don't think so.
9. Do you floss regularly?
I've to admit the answer is no.
10. If you could still hang posters of celebrities on your walls and get away with it like when you were 12, who would be on your walls right now?
I have to agree with my friend Sharon - I would probably pick Matthew Mcconaughey as well. There are plenty of other good-looking celebs out there as well though. :)
11. Do you keep shoe boxes or throw them away?
No I usually throw them away.
12. Would you be embarrassed if someone looked under your bed?
Mmmm .... we do have quite a bit of junk under there. :)
13. If you could be one character in a book, who would you be?
I think I would be Theodosia Browning from the Tea Shop Mysteries series by Laura Childs. Thedosia owns a tea shop in Charleston which sounds just way too cozy and on top of that she gets to solve all sorts of mysteries as well.
14. What do you sleep in?
My favorite Garfield PJ's.
15. What is your favorite word?
"Tea"..... or maybe "Cat"
Posted by Hanna at 07:42 PM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Rarely Asked Questions: